Photo

You have been part of my daily life for over a decade, but it's time to part ways

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Gusso

Gusso

Secretary of In and Out

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13260 posts
  • LocationThe Holy City

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

I thought the Drill Sargent woke you up by banging trash can lids together

You're thinking of World War 2 stuff. Do you think a weenie like Dis could handle that?

:P

#22 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34271 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

We were brought to life everyday by reveille over speakers. Nobody had an alarm clock in basic training.

#23 TimE

TimE

Peacock Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3224 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

FWIW, I have issues using Chrome when working with the Boy Scouts of America website that gives me access to my Troops roster information (I'm the Committee Chair).  Works better in IE or FF.  Seems like some bigger entities don't care about the buggy issues with Chrome and it's just easier to flip over to one of the browsers that it doesn't have issues with.

It's because BSofA website hates the Google rainbow...........i keed   :lol:

#24 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22716 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Netscape! :D

#25 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22716 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

What I find weird about the different browsers is how differently they render the same site. If you go to weather.com with IE, it appears one way, Chrome another way and FF yet another way. If you use IE and go to the radar, it's slow and glitchy and you have to click on the PLAY button to get it in motion. With Chrome, it's smooth and it goes directly to motion without interaction. But... there are times when you use Chrome and nothing works at all. It just sits there. It's the type of thing that infuriates casual users who just want to wine WHY DOESN'T IT WORK!?!?!?!?! :D

#26 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46377 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:09 AM

I always keep multiple browsers available on all my computers, even fecking Opera

#27 glassonion

glassonion

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15890 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

I use Chrome. You guys must access some weird sites tho. I think I can list on one hand the number of sites I have to use IE on, and I'm a surfing fool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users