#1 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:18 AM

Trying to fund one hobby with the sale of another hobby. As you can see over the last year or two I've amassed a collection of Blu-ray movies. I'm only listing the ones that are unopened and keeping the used ones.Unless noted these are all brand new and still sealed. All prices are 20-40% off the current lowest price on dvdpricesearch.net so please no lowballing here. I will consider package deals which would include a shipping price break. So lets here some offers!Shipping is $1.25 each for the first six and $1/each after that.Gridiron Gang-$82001-$9The Dirty Dozen-$8Pearl Harbor-$1050 First Dates-$14Night at the Museum-$12Lethal Weapon-$8A Scanner Darkly-$12The Devils Rejects-$9Oceans Twelve-$12Die Hard 2 - $8Million Dollar Baby-$8Live Free or Die Hard-$11Die Hard-$8HP & The Chamber of Secrets-$12HP & THe Prisoner of Azkaban-$14(2 copies)Training Day-$8The 6th Day-$11The Fountain-$12Wild Things Unrated - $12The Tailor of Panama-$12HP & The Sorcerers Stone-$14HP & The Goblet of Fire-$14GoodFellas-$10The Dark Knight-$10Waiting..-$12Secret Window-$8Memoirs of a Geisha-$13Madagascar-$12Speed Racer-$8Lethal Weapon 2-$8Beerfest Unrated-$10Rambo Boxset (First Blood, First Blood Part II, Rambo III)-$20James Bond Volume Two (For Your Eyes Only, From Russia With Love, Thunderball)-$28James Bond Volume One (Die Another Day, Live and Let Die, Dr. No)-$28Austin Powers Collection Shagadelic Edition (International Man of Mystery, The Spy Who Shagged Me, In Goldmember)-$40Band of Brothers (Used, opened and watched once)-$45

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users