#1 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63966 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

I've been looking for this brew since I heard it was being added to the BJCP classic examples for the Schwarzbier. They put their lager knowledge to good use on this beer. Probably the best beer I've had by SA. I'm not going to do full review because I don't have the patience, I'll just say this is a really tasty brew that fits in nicely with what I imagine a schwarzbier to be. Good maltiness, noble hops up front, present but slight roast character, nice body and a nice creamy head. Very good beer IMO.

#2 mTizzle

mTizzle

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:32 AM

I've been looking for this brew since I heard it was being added to the BJCP classic examples for the Schwarzbier. They put their lager knowledge to good use on this beer. Probably the best beer I've had by SA. I'm not going to do full review because I don't have the patience, I'll just say this is a really tasty brew that fits in nicely with what I imagine a schwarzbier to be. Good maltiness, noble hops up front, present but slight roast character, nice body and a nice creamy head. Very good beer IMO.

Looks like a good review to me. Throw in a metaphore or two and you have a Pulitzer candidate.I will have to try to find this one too.

#3 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68748 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

hmm, I'll have to try this one, hopefully I can get a decent example

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users